i've been tagged by spinneret!
the rules are simple enough:
write five things you haven't talked about on your blog, and tag five people that you'd like to know more about! fun!
1. i like to read novels outside of school but i have a hard time fitting it in when i'd rather be knitting. so i read on the toilet. right now i'm reading through Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Kate Jacob's new novel, The Friday Night Knitting Club. you would be surprised at just how much time can be spent in the bathroom.
2. i may have purchased 12 balls of classic elite skye tweed in paisley pink. it's on sale at webs!
3. i bought a drop spindle and some corriedale fiber about 6 months ago but i haven't mustered the courage to give spinning a go. (not to mention, my dogs already chewed up the non-working end of the spindle.)
4. legally blonde is in my top ten favorite movies list. when i'm feeling down about school, and i'm unmotivated, i watch the movie and i get pumped up again. if elle woods can go to harvard, i can get an 'A' in comparative vertebrate anatomy! *sigh*
5. i wore white converse sneakers under my wedding dress. so much more comfortable than high heels!
now i'm tagging:
the square peg
go knit stuff
life and times of paula tesch
and in other news, i started the jaywalker sock with my self-striping yarn...
i really like how they are striping up! it's very pleasing. i haven't named this colorway yet, any ideas?
the other weekend husband and i went to ikea and i got a new desk (for all that studying) and a new cubby thingy for my yarn!
bear approves of the new cubby. (can you see the paisley pink yarn that i may have purchased on webs?) That really sweet blue vase was a gift from my hubby's grandmother. it was made in 1903 and it's absolutely perfect for holding needles! i love it!
i'm off to class. where's my furry pink pen...