Tuesday, January 16, 2007

monkey in a tree


the first monkey is done and it's hanging out while i get started on the second monkey. i love this pattern!

here's the progress on my CPH...


it's lookin' pretty sweet so far. i'm still very in love with this color and the yarn (peace fleece in sea moss). i'm almost at the armhole shaping and that's getting me pretty excited! wheeee!

i haven't done much more than cast on for the jaywalkers with my self-striping yarn, so there is no picture of that yet. perhaps next time.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice sweater. I like the Sea Moss color best. I have a question for you. Did you hang the "monkey" in the tree to keep it away from Bear and Nessie? I was just wondering, because with their short little legs, there is no way they could ever reach that high. Smart idea, you're a smart kid.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work is very lovely. Alex wants a black hat with beads and so do I. Do you think I'm too inexperienced to knit that hat myself? With your help of course? --Mommy Dearest

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cable pattern and color work on your hoodie is so amazing!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger margaux said...

i just finished a monkey sock and am knitting the cph too... like looking into a mirror ;-) i love your color!! beautiful. it's so a pattern that needs to be knit more than once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home