Monday, May 21, 2007

back from the dead

it was finals week last week. i lived in the school library, huddled in the corner with my text books. i'm done now and it feels goooooooooood...

my dogs had their first birthday.
(nessie)

(bear)

they didn't like the hats, but they liked the treats we gave them :)

husband surprised me with a trip to carmel and we had a nice relaxing weekend and enjoyed a trip to the monterey bay aquarium. now it's back to work and regular life.

i started a counterpane purse with some noro, and i'm working on the german stockings. pictures to come later.

7 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I'm totally copying when it gets to my doggie's first birthday!

How fun - a getaway to Carmel.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Billy Badger said...

Happy Birthday Nessie and Bear, with licks from Billy.
Nice hats!!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Knittingknutty said...

HAppy Birthday Poochies!!!And Im glad you got a vacation before you have to start working again.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger LW said...

So cute! My friend bakes doggie birthday cakes for this doggie boutique. This same boutique also sells little doggie cookies that are frosted like real cookies, but safe for dogs to go with the seasons. My dog is a punk though and was totally not into it.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Billy Badger said...

Hi, me again! I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you for the 8 Random Facts, you have to write 8 random facts about yourself and then tag 8 other people.
Mum loves reading your blog.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Knittingknutty said...

Hey I changed my blog address. Come and see.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing finals. There used to be a rose garden by the Meriam, did they tear that out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home