Thursday, May 03, 2007

kermie

kermie got a wash 'n' block and a button sewn on.

(this was taken in the one beam of sunlight that broke through on a very rainy day)

kermie is cozy and comfy and has a reasonably flattering shape (considering that it's a worsted weight cotton sweater) and i love love love green. i'm like miss piggy or something.

the button was purchased at a hancock's fabric store that was closing so i got it for 50% off. (sweet deal, not sweet losing the store. we have limited sources here in Chico)

Kermie specs:
pattern: something red by wendy
needles: size 7 clover circs and dpns addi turbos for the neckline ribbing
yarn: cascade luna in sprout
size: 36 bust
mods: none (it's written well, and it's cute too!)

love love love green.

14 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful on you! Lovely pictures!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Gorgeous! The green is fabulous.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Bear Knits said...

Awesome! Great pictures!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Knittingknutty said...

I find myself picking a lot of green too. That sweater is gorgeous.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Kara said...

You just proved that it is Very easy to be green. So cute!!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lolly said...

WOW! I think yours is one of the best I have seen (dare I say better than the original?) It looks beautiful!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger pamela said...

This is an amazing sweater. Great photography too.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger LW said...

Good job on that! It looks so good... I just knitted up something green myself.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey YOU!!!!! This is Amanda from Wednesday night knitting!!! I'm SO sorry I haven't been, I changed my job and had to work, but I'm going to go this Wednesday; do you want me to bring that sock yarn?!

Your projects seriously look INCREDIBLE!!! I hope you had a blast in NYC!

My email is frenchtoastcake@gmail.com

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am green with envy! (did somebody already say that?) Well, I love the green too. Seriously, the sweater is awesome. And your photos are gorgeous.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger JustMe said...

I love the color! I might just knit that myself, it looks beautiful!
BTW, I've tagged you for the random facts quiz on my blog!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

It looks fantastic. Great photography, too!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kristy Knits said...

That is gorgeous! Great work. I love me some green.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that colour!! gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home