Sunday, January 22, 2006

NANO!

my amazing husband bought me an ipod nano for being a good wife! how awesome is that?
i plugged in the tiny jukebox, thanked my hubby the way a good wife does, and what next? knit a case for it, duh.



i used some frog tree yarn, and i found the perfect button for it too. the thick cloth case that comes with the ipod fits inside the knit case for extra protection.



i've been busy lately, so not much has been accomplished with my knitting.

ribbon scarf #4 is in the works.



i finally started the weezer tote straps, but there's not much to show for it.



sad news, school starts back up tomorrow. ick. full time school + 16 hrs of work + married life = very little knitting time. but i know better, we all know better; there's always time for knitting.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a Nano! It looks way sweet. The case looks pretty nice as well. I'll talk to you on AIM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home