Friday, November 30, 2007

25 days

there are only 25 days until Christmas and i still have a lot, i mean, a lot of Christmas knitting to do. i've devised a "must be knit by this date" worksheet with how much i need to knit on each project for them to be done in time for Christmas. i've already finished two Christmas presents but i have 4 left, two of which are really very large.

I figured i need to knit 2.5 to 3 inches on the sweater every day, one shawl repeat every day, one sock repeat every day and hopefully knit up a whole darn hat during any available downtime.

this does not include the inevitable event that i will start offering to make wristlets and other small gift items for people and then my timeline will be in vain. Then i'll have to give this card as a gift.


but the worst thing of all is that the only thing i want to do is cast on a pair of socks for myself, and work on the tangled yoke cardigan (which is sitting very sad and lonely in my craft room).

bah humbug.

5 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Good luck with your gift knitting!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kara said...

The impulse to knit for yourself is always great when you have gift knitting to do. Good luck!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger tiennieknits said...

This is why I refuse to do any holiday knitting! Good luck on finishing yours!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger SJ said...

Stumbled upon your page and I love it. Your robin's egg hat pattern rocks. Now I just need to relearn how to knit. :)

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Sourire11 said...

Hey I found you through your Robin's egg hat pattern - which I"m using for some of my gift knitting! Thanks!

Good luck with getting everything done... I"m trying to keep my holiday knitting to a minimum this year. Right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home