Monday, December 12, 2005

green light


this is shameful really. i've spent a total of probably 12 hours reading other knitting blogs, and finally, i decided to make my own. not that i have anything blog-worthy to show. i guess this is mostly a motivational thing. let's see if it works...

in other news, that's a picture of me, in my zoology lab. yes, that's a fetal pig that i'm waving in the air. her name is Petunia. the smell is incredible. you can't get it out of your hands. husband went to kiss me that day, and commented on my new stench. i have a feeling that the people in my poli sci class think i smell like that normally. hrm. that's awkward.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Paula Tesch said...

dude, that's awesome!! can i get the pattern for that fetal pig? i've always wanted to knit one, but i've thought it would be too big a project. you're an inspiration, ms. iufer! now i've got christmas presents for the whole fam!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is your first entry wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when but I feel I should read your blog from the start :D Scanned a few things and feel inspired :) Rock on, fellow knittess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home